Monday, February 20, 2017

Original Lego Hauls

At times, you have to give in to buying the original stuff, especially when they put them on sale.

Lego laid out all their old models (they said they're 2016) in one big hall with several long tables early this February. 

I got Bionicles characters (unknown to me) at almost 70-80% off. I figured the parts are quite badass for customization. 

I also got the seasonal sets at ~6usd each. I picked Thanksgiving and Halloween instead of Valentines and that artist painting set. 

I also paid for the mammoth Chima because of the blue transparent parts, useful for ice effects. I'm quite disappointed I didn't get my hands on minifigures tribe packs - they're sold out! 

Three minifigures, per person, are available at the checkout counter, so I grabbed Emmett and some cyber police in the Lego Movie, and a Chima bear.

there goes my paycheck

No comments:

Post a Comment